The Title Bar is designed to quickly inform you of which program, document or web site you have open windows for. The Active Title Bar will inform you of which window you are currently viewing.
The default colors for the title bars are basic blue with white writing. If you would like to change this to your own color of choice, here's how:
1. Right-click on an empty area of your desktop.
2. Choose Properties.
3. Click the Appearance Tab.
4. Click the Advanced button.
5. Choose Active Title Bar or Inactive Title Bar from the 'Item' drop-down menu.
6. Change Color 1 and Color 2 to your color of choice.
7. Press Apply when you're finished.